ThinkPad R61 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThinkPad R61 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where to Buy Asus Eee Pad Transformers.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Where to Buy Asus Eee Pad Transformers. Empty
PostSubject: Where to Buy Asus Eee Pad Transformers.   Where to Buy Asus Eee Pad Transformers. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:06 pm

I have been looking at many different tablets and notebooks for a long time now. I have been deciding whether to have a tablet or notebook. Browsing saw an ad with the Asus Eee Pad Transformer. I what food was in both shock and amazement. This tablet solved both my problems immediately. I found this was an ideal solution for all my back to school and traveling wants. This tablet was perfect for my travels through Europe since it was so light and portable. But here's the cool part; not only could it be a tablet, it also connects into a keyboard which then turns into a notebook. People may perhaps ask, does the touchscreen technology on the tablet still work attached to the keyboard? Yes! It will do! This is a different and revolutionary breakthrough for a honeycomb tablet. Buy Asus Eee Station Transformer Vs. Buy iPad 2Did I really need to buy an Asus Eee Pad Transformer over an ipad? At first, no When i didn't. I wanted the ipad tablet so bad when ?t had been first released. But after realizing that wanted something to take advantage of at school, the Asus Transformer was just one logical choice. I thought to buy Asus Eee Pad Transformer for these specific reasons: The Asus Transformer had a 1280 x 800 screen resolution in comparison to the 1024 x 768 with the iPad. It also had a 5. 0 mp camera and will record videos in 720p HI-DEF... so no complaints with the graphics department. The battery life in this particular tablet was also not a single thing to sneeze at sometimes, at 8 hours in whole, although I was a bit concerned because that didn't seem very long in comparison to the 10 hours the iphone 2 got. But obviously Asus been required to one up the iphone. So the keyboard dock was included with an additional 4-5 hours of battery life. As i was absolutely amazed. But it's not all, this tablet incorporates a HDMI slot and 2 USB slots within the keyboard dock. So why buy the iPad unsuitable for your needs buy Asus Eee Pad Transformer for $100 REDUCED! How to Buy Asus Eee Pad TransformersRight off the bat I asked myself where I'll I get this fantastic tablet. I checked Best Buy and they said they were sold out.. So I immediately started to look online and found a way to buy Asus Eee Pad Transformers for just a discount: I received the supplement within 2 business days and even got a discount! Oh and did I forget to mention I also got cost-free shipping?: p
Back to top Go down
https://thinkpad-r61.forumotion.com

Where to Buy Asus Eee Pad Transformers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ThinkPad R61 battery :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: